Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A chapter from my life..


Wheww.. Christmas came and went so fast!! It was overall really great though!!
There is nothing like watching your kids expressions and see their faces light up when they open presents and when they see all the Christmas lights!!





 It also puts me into perspective of the power of family and how important they are to me... It's so easy to take them for granted and to get so caught up into the busy life and responsibilities... Ever since Zane's grand entrance it's made me realize how fast Alex and Lexie are growing... So many things come to mind of what I should've done and could've done.. but i guess no matter what I do they are still going to grow up... :(
My husband has also surprised me! I swear ladies I married the best man on this planet! :) lol! He's such a good Dad and such a good husband! He's so unselfish and so giving of his time and attention! He's really taken a stand for us as a family and made it very clear to me and everyone else that we are his number 1 priority... I'm so proud of him also because he just got a raise at work!



I'm so excited for this next year and everything that could happen!! We're hoping by June we'll be in our very own first home!! God's goodness and faithfulness is such an amazing reward ex specially when you remain faithful to him.. I hope and pray in all my actions this next year will honor Him..
I'm also so excited about my upcoming sewing projects I have lined up!! I've really gotten into the Project Run and Play Blog so we'll see some of those real soon!! Thanks for reading! Love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment