Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Aprons for Benefit Auction!

I was so excited and honored when I was asked to make some items for a benefit silent Auction!
The Benefit is a local youth center in town called the "Corner Rock"!
This place is awesome! Its got everything there to give teenagers a positive safe place to hang out and have some fun! The people who own/manage/ and run the place are Brad and Nancy Dehmlow..
They have put their lives into this place and have such a heart for teenagers!
This place has given out to the community way more then it's taken in!
So I am so honored to help this place!
Check out the facebook page here: Corner Rock

So I decided to make a couple aprons to auction:
Here they are!
I got the tutorials from Sewing in No Man's Land and The Dating Divas..











No comments:

Post a Comment